The ATmega644PA is a high-performance picoPower 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller, ATmega644PA combines 64KB ISP flash memory with read-while-write capabilities, 2KB EEPROM, 4KB SRAM, 32 general purpose I/O lines, 32 general purpose working registers, a real time counter, three flexible timer/counters with compare modes and PWM, two USARTs, a byte oriented 2-wire serial interface, an 8-channel 10-bit A/D converter with optional differential input stage with programmable gain, programmable watchdog timer with internal oscillator, SPI serial port, a JTAG (IEEE 1149.1 compliant) test interface for on-chip debugging and programming, and six software selectable power saving modes. The device operates between 1.8-5.5 volts.
By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the device achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz, balancing power consumption and processing speed.
- ATmega644PA is a picoPower technology AVR Microcontroller
- 64KB self-programming Flash Program Memory
- 4KB SRAM
- 2KB EEPROM
- 8 Channel 10-bit A/D-converter
- JTAG interface for on-chip-debug
- Up to 20 MIPS throughput at 20 MHz
- 1.8 - 5.5V Operation Voltage